Good things come to those who wait. But better things come to those who work for it.



28 November.

Got nagged yesterday for not updating my blog.

SO HELLOOOOOOOOOOO.

Gonna write a short post before starting on the burden assignments. School started about a month ago and I think I haven't had a day where I was fully awake and ready to face the world LOL. My energy drains probably as fast as my phone's battery. I can't wait for holidays already. 2 weeks is better than nothing!!

November's weather is just my favourite. Almost every day is so cooling and I loveeeee it.

Don't even know what to write about because the life of a homebody is boring. Oh okay let's talk about attachment. I changed class about 2 weeks ago, from K2 to K1.......

Heard that? The sound of my heart breaking. :(

I've been with them for 7 months or so, on every Wednesday, except during school holidays. And I just miss them so much ugh. Especially especially Hayden 'cause I've became quite attached to him HAHAHAHA. But well K1s are pretty good and of course also cute la!! All the boys such sweet-talkers I can melt HAHA. I think I just haven't really got used to it and every time I see my K2 children I still feel so comforted. Miss their hugs and hearing them call 'teacher Evelyn' so much. They always manage to call me in such a sweet tone I don't know how!!! They are just super super sweet la haiz I cannot. ♥♥♥

Let's create many memories together too, K1s!! ☺

Anyway my treasures are just doing their usual things, so I'm also just doing my usual fangirl thing. Nothing puts a smile on my face faster than they do, especially a dummie named Lee Jae Jin heh. I'm so excited for his birthday I don't even know why HAHA.

Blessed with my treasures and all the lovely people around me. Couldn't ask for more. :')

Okay back to assignments! Till the next time where I hope I have more interesting to share HAHAHAHA.

x