Every time you're not in my arms, I start to lose myself. ♫



 4 October.

Haiz my blog is dead.

Finally done with September, well four days ago, and 2014 is ending very soooooooon. Just like my semester break HAHAHA fml I basically rotted my life away. No surprise 'cause what can a blob of fat do right HAHA.

Anyway I did pretty badly for the semester sigh GPA like shit. ☹ But up is the only way to go! Fighting!!

Just a typical Saturday chilling at home (as usual) with some good songs right now. It's so cooling today and it makes me happy hehe.

Caught The Maze Runner yesterday with my girls and it was really really good. And also, uhm, THOMAS SANGSTERRRRRRRRRR is so cute. *squeals* Eyecandy max like the kind where you'll just break into a smile and melt every time he speaks HAHAHAHA okok control ahem. Though I fathomed watching action films in cinemas is too much for my heart because of the crazy sound system.

Usually I'm quite excited about starting school because semester breaks can be super boring. But this time I just want to continue this nua lifestyle. :x I'm getting lazier as I grow.

Haiz I got nothing to write about already. Okay bye.