1 April 2014.
Happy April!!! So it's April's fools today and I got fooled earlier this morning because I was off guard HAHAHAHA. It's been so long since April's fools is this fun, but I didn't fool people this year. Talk about laziness ayeeeeee I'm lazy to even try HAHA.
Anyway so I finally got hold of some time (and feel) to blog. Have been really busy the past week because diploma+ programme is really tiring... Got reminded of those days where we have to hand in assignments the day after we received it in Secondary school. But thankfully assignments and test are already over (yay)! Tomorrow is the last day of this vacation module and I'm SO dying for it to end hahaha. :x
Just a quick update about my life... 2014 has been alright so far, and to be able to say this after 25% of a year I think it's pretty good actually. Life gets so much easier when you always remind yourself to be thankful. This year I've also tried to tear down my walls slowly and made it a point to show people how much I love them. It makes me really happy and I don't know why I didn't do this earlier. So anyway, I'm just really grateful for all the happy events that have happened thus far and I hope I'd still be this positive while I write my post at the end of this year. Not everything is smooth-sailing and I do get thrown at the face with bad things, but I think with a heart of gratitude and a mind of positivity, nothing can break me down!
And also my treasures' concert on 8 March taught me a new way of enjoying their music and I have been having lots of fun just partying with their rock songs. Oh oh and the 3 older kids started Instagram and it's so cuuuuuuute ahhhhh all the little surprises they drop every day hehehe. ☺☺☺♥
I'm going to Korea and Shanghai this June and obviously the former gets me more excited hehe. Yi is already enjoying herself over there right now and I can't wait for her to come back and share the details! Alright alright gonna end my post here before I get too excited and start saying lame things HAHAHA.
Till my next post! x
