Breathe.



25 April 2014.
The past few weeks haven't been really good. My grandma passed away on 3 April and with a series of other things happening, I've been such an emotional wreck. I get angry, depressed, frustrated for no reason and everything's just bad. Really really bad.

I guess there's only so much I could do, even if I want to live this life with a heart of gratitude and a mind of positivity. You just cannot be positive with certain things happening in your life. This month made me realise how weak I really am, especially when I get so overwhelmed by emotions that I can barely function.

But thankfully, things are taking a turn for the better. Year 2 is also starting soon and I really can't wait. I miss getting busy and I miss my girls.

Ending this post here with an unglamorous picture (but I really like it) of my cutest happy pill heh. 고마워요 바보야.