항상 지켜줄게요.



12 March 2014.
Ello ello Blogger!! I've been flooding my Dayre so much recently because of all the feels I get after I attended my treasure babies' concert. Writing about it here again would make it seem so repetitive BUT I've already copy-pasted my Dayre updates on Blogger and save them as drafts in case Dayre goes *poof!* Hehe so to sum FTHX up, I really had a lot a lot of fun and my treasures are amazing. 

I've been blasting all their rock songs recently because my ears are the ones getting withdrawals this time round HAHAHA I really miss the sounds I heard live in the indoor stadium.

So anyway I'm still having my semester break and it's still a looooooong way until Year 2 starts. It's not as boring as I thought it would be because I've been going out shopping quite a lot with my mum and somehow time flies by pretty fast. I've also started jogging (on alternate days) and it actually feels quite nice. But a bit redundant since I still eat like an elephant especially when it comes to snacking HAHAHAHA. 

Till my next post! x