Check out my happy boy. Hehe I'm bored so I thought I could write something here. A few things made me really emotional recently but I don't feel like having too many 'serious' posts in my blog so I guess I'll skip it. I mean, not all are negative emotions actually, so it's basically like being on an emotion roller coaster. Somehow, I can never express myself fully on my Dayre. Maybe I'll just write down my thoughts here and save them as drafts or something.
Anywayyyyyyy, 2014 has been pretty good so far. I wrote this on my Dayre but I think I'll write it here again because I don't trust Dayre as much as Blogger. What if one day Dayre vanishes into thin air? Okay joke, too dramatic already hahahaha. 2014 is like a year where I'm slowly getting back the people I've lost. I'm really really happy and thankful, it's like a second chance given to me to mend my mistakes and do something about my regrets. I just hope that at the end of this year, when I'm writing a post to sum up 2014, I'd say "2014 was a great year".
I can't wait for treasures' concert on the 8th. I'm so unprepared this time round because I'll be going for standing by myself. There's a hi-touch event on the 7th and only 200 people will be chosen so I'm still waiting for the call although I know I'm always very unlucky sigh. But I'm just really excited to see my cutest lah hehe.
Okay not gonna bore people with my fangirl rants. Off to write my serious posts haha. Kee chiew!