Losing him was blue like I’ve never known.



25 January.
Every time I start making a card for a friend's birthday/other occasion, I go into a card-making craze and make like 10 cards or so because I get so much inspiration while surfing the net. At the end of the day I'm like "so who am I going to give the rest of the cards to?" and realise that most of my closer friends' birthdays are super far away LOL. Hmm, I think I'll just keep them aside for now.

I should be starting on my CAYC assignment but here I am... *sigh* I collected my FTHX DVD today and spent the rest of the day fangirling - which is worth it. FTHX made me cry so much oh gosh, I don't know why but every time they include acoustic stages in concerts it'll create a waterfall of tears on my face. Concert is just a wonderful, wonderful, thing. Which is why I've made it a point to buy all the concert dvds no matter how broke I am, except for Japan ones lah if I buy all the Japan ones I'd have to sell my house to pay for them LOL.

Okay rants aside.

Actually I don't have much serious things to talk about, I'm just physically tired and quite happy these days. Although my Dayre would have prove it otherwise LOL, but all the negative feelings went away pretty fast so it's all gooooood. *thumbzup*

So I still end up ranting. Nothing is interesting when I'm happy. It's like,

HEY I'M HAPPY! ☺☺

"Good for you. Bye."

Meh.
Meh meh.
Yang meh meh.