Little boy.




I'm posting on Dayre almost every day like my diary, but I still feel that Blogger is a better space for me to express myself. Dayre is like, my 出气筒. When things suddenly cropped up and makes me sad/angry/excited, it's the first place where I can write things there. Because it's in my phone - you see. By the time I switch on my laptop and blog my feelings would've faded halfway already. I know there's a blogger app, but meh, I think blogging using my phone is not that "bloggish" like I don't have the 'blogging feel'. Okay whatever I know I'm very complicated. Dayre contains a lot of my childish rants which turns me off everytime I read my own Dayre. That's why I prefer Blogger, where I type slower on my laptop compared to using my phone, so I don't rush through with my emotions exploding all over the place.

ANYWAY. So I saw Jaejin a week ago. I'm too lazy to upload all the photos I took that day because it'll probably take forever LOL. And because I always see people fretting over all those credits stuff and I don't want to get involved. It's like, since when did being a fan becomes taking nice pictures and getting credits? Aiyah whatever. I think I'll just upload a few nice ones in my posts like this one. It feels kinda good to own nice photographs of nice people. Hehe.

And damn it I'm still getting withdrawals. I miss seeing him in front of my eyes... ☹ Like that day, he isn't a person on my laptop/phone/ipad screen, he isn't a singer on the stage, he is just like another (super duper mega adorable) boy. And he kept smiling and smiling and smiling (like staph it my heart omg *clenches*) and he's just soooo happy.

Which maybe, it's because he's in a relationship. He announced it himself lah so it's true guys. *shoves myself away into a corner* If I tell you I'm not sad it's probably a lie 'cause y'all know, marrying Jaejin is like my most unreachable dream but I always say 人因梦想而伟大 right. Now that he got himself a girlfriend it's like suddenly all my actions/words don't make sense anymore. I even feel guilty for my Twitter username, I feel guilty calling him my baby even though I've done it for years. And I can't even say I want to marry Jaejin now.

But all I know is that he's really very happy now, I mean, you can see it. People in love always shine. I don't know if he's so happy because he's in love, but I do know that I want him to be this way. Because he's healthy and super happy, and that's all that matters actually.

Time to start on my assignments. Boohoo.

This photo is a must-post because mini Jaejin (Andy) won and they look like brothers!!
两个可爱派 ♥