10 January.
Happy 2014!!! I know I'm late but oh welllllll. 2014 started off pretty well except for the fact that I was down with a terrible cold for a week and I had to cancel my countdown plan. It doesn't feel any different actually, like I am still me, people around me are still them.
So these are my resolutions for this year!
1. Do good things.
2. Make one person happy every day. Even if that person is myself.
3. Spend more time with my family.
4. Try at least 10 new food/things.
5. Remember to always be grateful.
6. Forget hate and spread love.
7. Live everyday like it's my last.
I think there are more, but I can't think of any right now. I just hope to become a better person in general. At the same time, I don't wish to change my own personality because that would not be me anymore. But actually most of the time I forget about my resolutions and I don't usually refer to it... Maybe that's why I always feel like I've not achieved anything at the end of every year hahaha. :/
I think many people left because I didn't really try to hold them back and make them stay. I don't know if it's some ego thing, but whenever people leave, I feel sad about it but I let them go eventually. Is it because I cannot put down my pride to ask people to stay? Or is it because I think that people who wants to stay will never leave?
I'm so sick and tired of seeing people leave my life, but because it happens so often, I don't really feel much about it anymore, unless it's someone who is super important to me. Many times I start getting close to people with the mindset that they will eventually leave one day, that's why I've never put in a lot of effort in any relationships because when they leave I'll be the one who's left all alone and hurt.
But I guess it's time I gather some courage and start giving more. This year, I'll try to slowly break down the walls I've built up for years. I don't know if it's a good choice or if I'm able to do it, but I guess I have to try.
Oh anyway anyway, Jaejin is coming to Singapore on Sunday!!! Hehehehe. I can finally see him after 2 years, I cannot wait. Now, this is the 2nd best news of 2014. First would be that Hongki has recovered and he looks all good and healthy now. Thank god. ☺☺
