“The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you’re okay.”



10 December 2013.
I'm finally (almost) done with all the assignments for this term! Last group assignment to submit tomorrow and that's it. No more assignments for this year. Sounds great isn't it, but it's already end of the year HAHAHAHA.

Anyway I went back to Batam the previous weekend to do my hair... Like no difference actually except that my fringe is a lot straighter. I look young somehow, I think it's because I had this hairstyle 2 years ago hahaha. Mummy and I went there on Saturday and came back on Sunday, it was total madness but I couldn't skip school on Monday because I had to submit a few assignments. But well! Spent quite some time with my cousins and it was really worthwhile. ☺

The thing about going back to Batam is that it's always like a short getaway. I don't understand what anyone says there, and I couldn't be bothered. And because I couldn't be bothered, I don't care if my hair is out of place, if I matched my clothes wrongly, if I laughed too loud or walked too slowly. And because I couldn't be bothered, time spent with my relatives there is always quality time. In-depth conversations, genuine laughter, and all the little but important things you can rarely see in the people in Singapore.

Okay let's talk about happy things. Treasures are coming here for a concert in March next year!!! I surely hope it wouldn't be cancelled again this time round. ☹ I'm going to try for seating this time round because it costs a little lesser so I can buy FTHX DVD, and also because I need not arrive at the venue so early and I can hear the songs better! I just hope that I wouldn't regret it because Jaejin will be really quite far away from me... Okay I shall stop whining since I've already decided to sit.

Bye guys! Hopefully I'll be back with good news that I've gotten the tix hehe! ☺☺

I shall end this post with my favourite track from treasures' new album. It's just really weird how I always like other songs in the album and not the title track, hmm.