As carefree as a child's mind.



2 December.
It's the last month of 2013 so I'm gonna stay as positive as I can. 

I'm conducting my first lesson on Thursday and I'm so nervous oh my goddddddddddd. I'll just pray hard that K2s will find my lesson interesting and play along with me. I can't wait for my term break although I don't know what I'm gonna do with all the free time. I just need to break free from school and assignments for awhile. 

Nothing beats being able to read about treasures' updates every day, because that's always the time that makes me genuinely comforted. I don't know how they can even make my worst day so much better, I'm just really grateful. 

The happiest one still cries to sleep. The strongest one still breaks down. Some people can lose something as important as their lives, but still choose to face the world with their brightest smile the next day. Some people can lose a strand of eyelash and tell the world that their sky just collapsed on them. Deep down, we're all equally messed up. What makes us all different is the amount of our own mess we choose to show others. 

My happiness is fading day by day and I hate the fact that you're the only one who can do something about it. But you aren't. Fucking idiot, I wish I could hate you.