16 December 2013.
So I bought the tix for free standing at PEN B instead of seats 'cause the front rows are all taken. Well, regardless of my location in the concert hall, I'm going to see treasures in March!
Hongki fell while filming his drama and injured himself quite seriously... And people are still making up stories instead of doing anything positive. I'm just so sick of what all these "netizens" have to say, I've seen so many rubbish they said online for the past 4 years. Not that I care, I just wish that treasures will never read those comments. And if they did, I just hope that they wouldn't feel hurt.
I feel hopeless everytime this kind of things happen. Because my precious ones are suffering and I cannot do anything. Because I'm just a fan. Sigh whatever, for now I just hope that Hongki and the rest are good. And of course my birthday boy for tmrw must be feeling really down now. Fighting guys, I love you all.
