Spot me!
29 August.
Hellohello everybody! It's been so long since I've last used my personal laptop and I found so many photos HAHAHA. It's really embarrassing to look at the photos that I took of myself last time. Like oh gosh... What was wrong with me.
I've been on an emotion roller coaster lately, but I guess it happens at least once every year... Not gonna elaborate much since this is a public blog. Nonetheless, I'm still happy. Truly happy.
And I hope all of you guys out there are, too.
\(•‿•)/
Holidays are soooooooo boring. I find it really weird to have nothing to do because for the past four months there were always assignments to be completed. And this is probably the first holiday in a long while where I don't have any homework/school work to do. So I'm just wasting my life away watching drama after drama hahaha. I actually miss school. Or rather spending my weekdays with my cutiepies. And also 'cause school isn't that hectic for me now, compared to secondary school, where you have to die die pay attention to every single alphabet a teacher vomits out. The last reason is of course, because I enjoy what I'm studying now, so it inevitably makes the journey less tedious.
If you ask me why I'm not going out... I actually spent more than half of my savings on the first week of my holiday itself. Yes I'm shocked at myself too hahahaha, actually I'm afraid of myself too. BECAUSE I JUST CANNOT CONTROL UGHHH. That's why I should just stay at home and be a turtle.
I'm posting this photo to show how much I miss my old hair. Like reaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyy omgggg sooo looooonggggggg. ♥♥♥
Okay enough. Have a good night sweethearts.
I don't want us to be strangers again.
.bmp)