I guess I'm just really sick of having to deal with all these creatures called human beings. Self-centered, arrogant, selfish, ignorant, insensitive, and the list never ends.
Yes, I've been focusing on the positive side of the world all these while, and I've no idea what made me feel pessimistic about the world all over again. Yes, I have wonderful and lovely people around me and I'm thankful. Really, really, thankful. But the amount of monsters around me aren't little too. Rather than feeling disappointed in them (I've already got past that stage long ago), I feel more threatened. What if one day I become like that too? Or maybe I'm already like them, but I just don't realize it myself. I'm not saint or whatsoever, but I guess I did try to keep the hurt I bring to people to the minimum. I can't help but fear, that if I continue socializing with such cold-blooded and iron-hearted living things, I would turn into a monster myself.
I know no one is perfect, I know no one can be selfless all the time, I know sometimes people do things they don't mean to. But I'm really surprised at how people can destroy others and at the same time feel no guilt. It doesn't even have to happen to myself. You see so many examples in social networks nowadays. People defaming each other on Twitter, causing the victims to face criticisms coming from all kinds of people, and all. And the masterminds can just sit there and watch how the victims are taken onto chopping boards. Like... really? You don't feel sorry at all?
But I still hold onto a little hope to humanity anyway, if not I won't even be alive for now.
Just needed a space for me to express my thoughts. I guess it gets tougher and tougher to deal with the reality as I try grow up.
懂得让我微笑的人
再没有谁比你有天分
--
