The lovely ones. ♥


8 August
BOTANIC GARDENS WITH MY FAMILY.
Side note: No Qidi's face because of bad hair day due to the rain HAHAHA.











Only these few pictures as I'm lazy to upload HAHAHAHA.

---

16 August
LAST EXAM PAPER & WENT TO WONG'S HOUSE TO NUA.

Stole this picture from Wong's blog!

Celebrated the start of our holidays at Wong's house just slacking, chomping on tidbits and fangirling HAHAHAHA.

---

18 August
TOWN WITH WONG


Here's a retarded photo of me.


I still can't believe Wong and I didn't take any photos together HAHAHAHA. I spent all my money at town T.T. Oh and, we went to HMV because I wanted to buy Juniel's album and WE SAW BeforeYouExit. Omg tian ah Connor is so damn charming okay *-*. Then we saw thejianhaotan while going down the escalator and WONG WENT STUTTERING "TH-TH-THE-THE" HAHAHA! Okay I shall stop laughing before she kills me. 

---

19 August
YI'S HOUSE FOR STEAMBOAT

 At Fairprice Xtra shopping for ingredients!

 We had two rounds of steamboat with a movie break in between HAHAHA.

 With Yi featuring Wong behind *winkwink*.


 Too fierce for ya.




 This photo is too awkward I cannot don't post this HAHAHAHA.

Uncool Qidi. 
.
.
.
SWAG.

HAHAHA oh crap I'm going to kill myself for saying that.

 My cutiepies. ♥

21 August
WEST COAST PARK WITH MY CUTIEPIES.








 MAFIA TRIOS.


We took TONS of photos but I'm only uploading a few here HAHAHA. I'm thankful that there was almost no one there yesterday and I can like act siao for all I want HAHAHAHA. Although there were nothing much to do, we just slack around and enjoy each others' companion and it feels really really great ♥. I love you both teehee.

And I think we're really quite cute.
HAHAHAHAHA.