CNY at Batam! ♥


DAY 1.

Got on board after like 1.5 hours of intense battle with the crazy amount of humans at Habourfront centre. 
Thank god there were two kind souls who let me board the ferry first! :) 

Oh yes I saw this really beautiful little french boy but I didn't manage to take a photo of him because he kept running around... 
But here's a photo of his sister HAHAHA. THAT BOY IS REALLY FREAKING CUTE. 

 Arrived at Batam centre! Taken in Uncle's car.


 Look at the amount of food we brought there!



  


 Meet my cute little cousin Zifang!


 SHE'S SO SQUISHY AND ASDFGHJKL CUTEEEE. 


 Steamboat for reunion dinner!





This little thing being amazed by my camera.



 Zifang's elder sister, Xiangyi! :)

WARNING: EXPLOSION OF CUTENESS IN THE PHOTOS BELOW.















DAY 2.




This is me advertising Milo. HAHAHAHA JK. :P



 Taken at Grandma's house!

 Went to the temple afterwards!




 Shopping time! :D



Back to Grandma's house for dinner. 


CUTIEPIEEEE.

DAY 3


Shopping time again HEHEHEHE. Didn't bring my camera out as it was too heavy.

 Picture grabbed from Mummy's phone!
Went for K afterwards and then there's me who suffered badly inside LOL.


WATCH OUT.
FOR QIDI'S UNGLAM PICTURE.
(Damn.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY LOL. Shit where do I hide my face right now.


DAY 4.

Monopoly early in the morning!



 Here comes the best part of every visit to Batam... Lunch at Kelong! ;D

 Lovelovelove the kampong feel there!








 Disgusting... crayfish?











 Fresh coconut drink! ♥




 FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.


 Didn't take photos of all the food because I was busily throwing them down my stomach HAHAHAHAHAHA.







 OH MY PARADIIIIIIISE~~~ *sings BOF's OST*.
Looks like worms from far but whatever HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SO MUCH FRENCH FRIES ALL AT ONCE OMG. 


 DAY 5.
Sent Daddy and Brother back home in the morning! I went to the salon for a hairwash and it's only 33000 rupiah which is like $4.20!
With $4.20, I get smooth hair! BEST THING EVER HAHA.

 Hardworking girl doing homework at night.



 TICKLING TIME HAHAHAHAHA.



 Snake and ladder!




DAY 6.

 Watched Hello Kitty because there's nothing to do! 

 Delicious Lontong - which is also my last meal at Batam!


 At Sekupang centre!

On board with Mummy! :)

Had sooooo much fun at Batam and I already miss all the yummy food there! 
I wish I could live there forever but now I'm back in Singapore and thrown back to my boring daily routine. Oh well. :(