The little things in life. ♥



26 May 2013.
HELLO HUMANS!! I think the last time I blogged was probably during dinosaur era. So I'm here again! *waves enthusiastically*

Poly life has been fine so far, except for the long bus ride home. Okay not actually VERY long, but compared to the 10 mins walk back home from West spring... :( Sigh. And yes I have to fight for a space on 184 every single morning so I've been training my auntie mode (or perhaps kiasu singaporean mode) for like about a month already? HAHAHAHA. On a brighter note, I met lots of awesome people in NP! Everyone here is so super friendly so we became friends really fast. So blessed to meet people in my OG Jubilee and also my class! Girl power yo. Cheryl, Ziying, Jiayi and I have never stopped laughing since Day 1 HAHAHA. They just make all the boring tutorials and lectures better hahahaha ♥. Assignments are such a turn off that I don't even want to talk about them so bye stupid assignments.

ATTACHMENT IS SUPER FUN. I actually don't really know how much I like being around children until I went for attachment. I mean like I've been surrounded by kids ever since 6 because my mum is a nanny... So there have been children around me all along and the excitement of being around children sort of died down after all these years. But... I think I found it back. The first time I stepped into St Joseph's Church Childcare Centre, I was a little scared that the children may not like me... But they approached me one by one and say "hello Ms Tiew!" and start introducing themselves. I will never forget that. When they randomly hold my hands, when they fight for the seats next to me, and the expression on their faces as they say "bye Ms Tiew" whenever I leave... I think I know what I want to be in the future. I can like go on forever about attachment but this post would be too long LOL. I just hope that attachment never ever ends, really.

It just dawned on me that nearly half a year is gone and I've not accomplished anything worth mentioning. Oh my god.

And to update you guys about Ftisland... You can skip this part if you want I know you are sick of it :(. THEY WILL BE HAVING A CONCERT HERE ON 27 JULY WOOHOO. Can you hear the sound of my pocket tearing? HAHAHAHA just kidding! And Jaejin will be casting in a musical real soon, so proud of my lil' boy. And Hongki got into WGM recently and he look super cute with his wife andandand his new movie will be showing in Singapore hehehehe. Okay that's all that I can recall HAHA.

Bye poopies! ♥

I've never once believed in any guy's honeyed words and I guess you are all encouraging me to continue


Love you all xoxo.