2012.

It's gonna be 2013 in a few hours' time. I just looked through my posts this year and I'm all like "oh my god what was wrong with me?!" HAHAHA actually it happens every single time I look back through my posts. Anyway I'm gonna squeeze the things that happened this year into a short post! Hopefully it'll be short. Hopefully.

I started 2012 with a very happy heart because I was looking forward to Ftisland's concert in Singapore. Ever since the information was released I couldn't go to bed without making up scenarios in my head every night. OTL hahahaha but god knows what happened to my I-must-meet-them-even-if-I-die mindset when it comes to the fanmeet on 16th January. I really regretted not skipping school sigh. Oh well... As much as I enjoyed the concert on 15th January, I really really enjoyed spending the days "preparing" for it! I got alot closer to Meiling, Peggy, Saienah and Mag during that period of time. It was fun running all around Singapore getting gifts and all the things that we need. And thanks to Daiso I saved a whole lot of money (even though I still spent quite alot hahaha). 15th January and 16th January of 2012 will always be the days I'd never forget when people asked me about the things that happened in 2012.

2012 has been a rather hectic year for me because of O levels. It was a challenge to backtrack tweets and save pictures and eat and shower and finish the ridiculous amount of homework every single day after reaching home at 5 or even later. AND at the same time sleep at 9. I'm a genius LOL. But not that I did finish my homework everytime... Haha. Information and pictures of Ftisland were more important to me compared to school work all the while... Oh well...

After O levels, I went back to Twitter after 17 days of hiatus and the very next day, Jaejin deactivated his account. I actually didn't feel anything much because initially I thought that he clicked the wrong button or something haha. But reality hit me when everyone started to talk about it. Ever since I joined Twitter, Ftisland has been there. I spent everyday on Twitter saving pictures, Getting updates and tweeting them everything that I want to say to them. Even though they may not have seen my tweets, It has already became a habit of mine to greet them good morning and goodnight, Ask if they've eaten or if they've slept well and send them encouraging messages when they're down. So when Jaejin is suddenly gone from Twitter, I felt really lost and it affected my mood for almost a week. And that idiot said that he doesn't intend to go back to Twitter... :(

But... Despite the number of unhappy things that happened this year, I can say that 2012 has been the happiest period of time ever since 2009. Other than studies, I wasn't really troubled by anything. Therefore I've been really happy this year and I hope that 2013 would be the same. I want to end this post by thanking everybody around me. Brother got enlisted into NS and we got much closer compared to before. I'm thankful for such a loving family ^^. And also the teachers who've fought through this year with us, I couldn't have persevered so long without you all. And all my friends, 2012 will never be this lively without you guys. And my five treasures, Thank you for always making my day and keeping me positive for the next day. I've no idea what to do without you five. And of course my Primadonna friends, Fangirling will never be the same without you girls. And thank you world for not ending. Although a little part of me wanted it too, I'm thankful that it didn't because I would've died without accomplishing anything worth mentioning haha!

I'm ending with some photos I took throughout this year. There isn't much because I didn't go out that much this year. 2013 will be good because it will. Hehehehe! I love all of you! ;)

Hat I bought for Jaejin!

A few pictures from the concert:




 Meiling.

 Saienah.

 Mag.

 Peggy.


Fanmeet @ 16th January.

Chinese new year.











 Saienah, Mag, Me. :D



 Peggy, Me, Meiling. 













My obsession over guitar this year. Hehe.















Taken on Msxie's wedding.

A few photos from prom:

 Yingshan.

 Liping.

 Clara. 

 Sarah.

 Jingwei.


Wrote a letter in Korean for the first time!

Bought a guitar on Jaejin's birthday! ^^

THANK YOU 2012!