Because first, I must learn to love my fat face.
5 August.
Yay, It's Friday! I'm so addicted to Anthony's songs recently, They makes me sad but whatever. They're nice okay :D! Didn't have much lessons today but time passed so slowly because all the lessons are so boring. POA is torturing enough, LOL. It's gonna be a super long weekend yayyyyyyyyyy. But I'll have to climb out of my bed early on Monday, Eesh. I'm gonna use this chance to get rid of my dark eye circles, Hopefully it helps because I'm gonna watch Meilejiayou till late tmrw night. I've been eating a lot these days :(. Don't even want to stand on my weighing scale, I bet it'll shout 'OMG YOU BECAME SO MUCH FATTER WITHIN A WEEK!' at my face. Then I'll have to scream and hide myself in the wardrobe and wallow in despair. Well, And curse the invention of tidbits. :(
Yes honey. Screw everyone who says you're ugly when you're just not photogenic.
To me, You're the only guy I would categorise under 'perfect', The only guy I'd use the adjective sexy. Yes, Not even my beloved Jaejin no matter how hard he tries to be sexy :P.
The only guy I wouldn't even dare to fantasise about because you're just too gorgeous. ♥

