I want to know what's in a guy's head when he starts falling for a girl.



6 August.
Stop putting yourself down. Omg, You know I could just slap you hard and make you wake up. Look in the mirror, You'll see one beautiful woman. No, I'm not trying to make you feel better by lying. Okay, You might not be drop-dead gorgeous, But you're beautiful! Those guys may be lying when they praise you but if you ain't pretty they wouldn't even say that. Please, They might puke at themselves if they praise you but don't think you're pretty. Tell me one reason why he deserves you, Just one. 'Cause I can't even think of one. I mean, A guy like him to have you as his girlfriend? God. I bet he saved the whole nation before. Yes, So he said that bitch is skinnier than you. I won't deny she's skinny. But hello? She has the size of a primary school kid! (I mean, SHE'S SO FLAT!) Sorry, I'm not being mean. Just stating facts, You know. Yes, So he said she's prettier than you. My god, Have you seen her without makeup? And please, She just chopped off her long hair and she looks hideous right now. I mean yeh, You put on makeup too. But at least your face look around the same with/out your foundation on. Look at the clothes she wear. She might as well just walk around in bikinis, Lol. I see no difference, Anyway. Okay, Exaggerated but whatever. And no, I'm not gonna help you confront him this time. I mean, I don't even want to see his face nor talk to him. I'm just gonna help you get over him. Just let them perish together. People like them are supposed to be together, Anyway. You know, Birds of a feather flock together? I'm glad you didn't shed a single tear in front of me this time, I bet you've already seen it through. Although you still cried in front of her, I'm already very proud of you (Y). Cheer up, Bitch. ;)

JP-ED WITH MUMMY AFTER TUITION TODAY, I BOUGHT LOTS OF STUFFS AND MY MUM BOUGHT ME A FTISLAND POSTER YAYYYYYY. SHORT POST TODAY, I'M GOING TO MAKE SUSHI TMRW OMG. AND PLEASE RONNEHKORH, IT'S EDIBLE. STOP IT, MY COOKING SKILLS ARE NOT SUPERB BUT IT'S STILL GREAT OKAY. TSK.