BANG! I shot you dead. *Smirks.
4 August.
It's the long day of the week again. But school was fine today, Because we were focusing on doing work so time flew rather fast. Made my dear Clara angry today but everything's alright now. Sorry mother :(. Wanted to walk home today but it was raining, My ice cream :(! Tsk. I feel like vomiting now. Didn't ate anything until I reached home just now. I was so hungry that I finished one big bowl of rice. I think I over-ate. LOL. The stress of this week is finally over, I can relax a little and play my Ftisland disc tonight! Yay. :D
If 2012 is true, If we're all going to die at 2012, I would regret so many things. So many things undone, So many apologies and thankyous unsaid. From today onwards, I'm going to do everything so that I wouldn't regret. Dare to live, Dare to say, Dare to do, Dare to care, Dare to apologise, Dare to say thankyou, Dare to love. What's there to wait for a prince charming to come along after the boys become mature? What's with our stupid pride to apologise and express our gratitude when we're gonna die very soon? What's the reason to stop caring for your opposite gender because you're afraid they might fall for you when you're not gonna be able to see each other anymore? We have no time, No time left. Maybe we're not dying. But the Earth will be changing, Alot. How much? We all don't know. Will humans change along with Earth? We all don't know.
I like you. I'm not going to hide it anymore. I'm not needed in your life, But I'll make you need me, One day. I don't care if people call me an idiot, I don't care how they think. How funny to think that I can ever forget you. You're the best thing that had ever happened to me.
Sorry. Guys with deep voice attracts me. *___*
Note: Do listen! They both have awesome lyrics, (Y).
Note: Do listen! They both have awesome lyrics, (Y).
