WENT JINGWEI'S HOUSE TO MAKE SUSHI WITH CLARA LIPING AND HER. ♥



7 August.
I bet you think I'm not interested in you. I bet you think you're not part of my life. I bet you think I don't even care about you. I bet you think I didn't want to receive your message. I bet you think you're just another guy to me. But no, It's just my freaking pride and my lack of courage. 

To my brain: Stop it. I'm never gonna get over him. At least not for now. Because I can't, Anyway. My heart is the one who controls over you and you can't do anything about it. I'm an idiot, But whatever. He's the best thing that have ever happened to me. To my heart: Good job darling, Continue beating for him. 

My bunch of lovely retards. ♥
LOL. Happy 1st anniversary to Hongki and his twitter account @skullhong! :D