I love how you can affect my mood that easily. You stupid. :$



























Alright, I’ve no idea how to start. You know, 1 plus year ago, I just got hooked up to Ftisland and after less than a month, There was this news which said Wonbin’s gonna get replaced by you. Well, To me Wonbin’s the hottest member ever and obviously my reaction would be “WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?”. And when you became part of Ftisland, I admit, You’re the only one member I dislike. Like ew, Such a gay guy with 26 inch waist and no muscles limbs going to REPLACE WONBIN. I skip all your solo parts on my concerts DVDs, Didn’t want to hear you talk. I even laughed with my friends when they cooked up a nickname for you calling you Beehoon.

But you know, You grabbed my heart soon enough by your dorky character and adorable personality. I started to see the good and cute things in you. Your Maknae rebellion, Your Goodmorningbob show, In every single variety show, You had never fail to make me laugh. I love it. Then your melodious voice and sexiest-in-the-world rap. I mean, Who can ever not fall for you? Hate myself for disliking you last time, Only if I’d seen the charm inside you earlier. I’m sorry for being such an ignorant fan who hated you along with all the other Primadonnas and didn’t thought about how you migh feel. I know you debuted with 2000 anti-fans. But well, I bet you’ve already turn them into your fans, Maybe even ten times that figure. You’ve grown so much, Bobby. I’m glad you’re not afraid of showing your true self anymore. Thank you for always trying to create a happy atmosphere among Ftisland and making all of them laugh, Even if it’s by irritating them and driving them mad in the process. Thank you for always always always making me laugh by your dorky acts. Thank you for being by my Jaejin's side and doing all the job a girlfriend should do. Thank you for helping me take care of him but you can stop flirting with him already :(. LOL KIDDING.Thank you, For existing. Your existence is one more reason for me to laugh every day. If you’re Beehoon, You’d be the tastiest and gorgeous-looking one I can ever find. I love you, Songseunghyun. Stay bobbycutehandsomesexydorkyfunnyawesome, 생일촉하합니다, 사랑해요! ♥


ANNYEONG! Keke. It's like 12:50pm now and I'm already super tired. Woke up really early today and helped Mummy with dishes to baibai. I always work like a maid on days like these :(. But I'm really really happy today~. Alright, Once my relatives leave I'll get some mood to do work. Hopefully I can complete the work I plan to complete.

I shall keep this piece of happiness inside me and thank God for it. Because this happiness is beyond description. Just like how I've no idea how you affect my mood this easily. But well, I kinda.. Like that. :)

Silent confession. Don't worry, Because I wouldn't want anyone other than you.