My world has gradually become beautiful for every single time you make me smile.


Cameroid has auto photoshop like neoprint machines. Make my legs so skinny HAHAHA, I likeee. :P

22 August.
School was fun today. Well. Except POA. Again. Short post today, Nothing much to talk about. Enjoy life! :D

When I reach 70, I'd have only half set of my teeth left, My face and body full of wrinkles, My hair all turning grey and white, I'll be walking with the aid of walking stick, My fashion taste would drop, I'll match my clothes wrongly, I'll be humpbacked, I'll no longer be the hyper and crazy Qidi anymore. But, I still want my spouse to take me on a honeymoon, Look into my restless eyes, Hold my wrinkled hands up, Tell me he wouldn't trade me for the world and that he loves me, And kiss me on the forehead. That, Is what I call living without regrets. :)

好想把你自私地留在我身边..