Hitler, HAHAHAHAHA. Tsk, All the stupid things History lessons inspired me to do. :P
20 August.
Just came back from tuition. Today's plan would be slack watch dramas eat, Eat and eat. What. My mouth has been really itchy for hours and I have to bear with it during tuition. I have the permission to spam now okay :@. Alright, Nobody said I can't. Anyway. I'm feeling a little tired. Maybe gotta have a short nap later on since I can't sleep early today due to Meilejiayou. Drop me a comment/question on my Formspring! It's kinda dead. Tyvm! :)
Wondering if you're feeling better today. Kinda hurts me to hear you sound like that :/. Are you setting off soon? Bon voyage. Hope to see you soon. :)
To Jaejinjonghunhongkiminhwanseunghyun: Lovelies, I know you guys have been practising really hard for your PLAY! concert. Do your best for tonight and tomorrow's concerts alright! I can't be in the sea of yellow in Korea :(. But I promise if you guys come to S'pore, I'll try the best in my life to get the tickets and be part of it. Although your schedule may be really busy, Do eat a lot more! Really. It pains me to see you guys getting skinnier and skinnier. I love you, For ever. ♥

