And now I have to pretend like I don't care and that it doesn't bother me at all when in reality it's killing me inside.



12 August.
School was awesome today. Well except POA lesson, Boring ttm. Debating session made me so freaking mad. Only. If. It's. In. English. And hello? YOU. CAN'T. ASSUME. Just because you don't have reasons to reason about. Eesh.

Forget forget forget. Everytime I see young couples together the first thing that came to my mind would be 'Aw, They're so sweet'. Then the second thing will be 'But well, They won't last'. There has already been this stereotyping in me where I can never believe in love in teenage years. Then Clara said most people got married due to strong infatuation, Only 5% of the people found true love. Am I gonna wait for that true love or what. If what I have for him is just infatuation, I'll count that as a very strong one. No guy had ever made me want to throw away my pride. No guy had ever made me making scenarios of him and me together and giggling at my invention myself. No guy had ever made me lose appetite and not eat for one and a half day when I've always thought that food is my life. No guy had ever made me blush like he did. I hate to admit it. I've been running away from it, Actually. From our second conversation till now I've been hiding the fact that I blushed. I blamed the fan and weather for making me feel warm suddenly. I claimed that my face had always been pinkish that's why. I've been hiding the fact that you never failed to bring a smile to my face. I claimed that it's because you're humorous. I claimed that I smile and laugh easily that's why. Until today I was made known to it and I have to face reality. I've thrown away my pride. In front of my friends. And just because of you. Talk about forgetting you. Talk about thinking bad about you. For the past 4-5months all I've been thinking was that you're the best guy I've ever met. Am I really obsessed over you? I don't believe I can ever get over it that fast. But at least for now I wouldn't let you affect any of my daily routine and my mood. No matter how much I feel like dying for not receiving your message. I always believe time heals. Therefore, It's not that I can't get over you. I just need time. You're not that great to make me crazy over you yet, Are you? :)