Welcome to hell.



It'll be a whole lot easier if you'd agreed to my request. You threw your image away once again. It's been long since I've last ignored you like that, Isn't it? Well, I just want to let you know that I'll do whatever it takes to attend their concert. If you hadn't realise, They're more important than my life. I've been saving up all this while to get a 'no' as your answer? Please. I'm asking you as a form of respect, And maybe a little part of me would want you to help me with the sum of money, That's all. Because I can't get my bank account's money out without your permission. Please still cherish this piece of stupid respect I have for you for you're my Mother. Stop stereotyping every single freaking thing and act like you know everything. You're not freaking Google. You don't have freaking genius brain. I'm turning fifteen, Stop treating me like five. I bet everyone else around me understand me much more than you do. Because in front of you I was never sad, It's been years since I'd last cried in front of you. All the while I've been happy in front of you, And when I'm hyper I become lame and childish. Most of my friends witnessed me grow. From that ignorant Secondary one bitch. I've grown well. Emotionally. Without the help of yours. You people must stop thinking that you're some freaking God just because you provide me with necessities and make me grow up. It's all physically. PHYSICALLY, YOU GET IT? I love them more than my life. You should've known. I couldn't have like any idol for this freaking long. I'd do anything. Everything. Whatever it takes. Just. Watch. Me.