Stop running away, I know you want me. (Smirks)


To Minhwan's T-shirt: How can I ever stop looking? You're worn by some precious little cute creature. :X 
And FtGtJH, I see that cute victory sign. (L) But omg, What's your hand doing on Seunghyun's waist, Baby? It's supposed to be on mine.
12 July.
Every time when I get stressed up, I'll just have to click on my download folder and start slideshow-ing Ftisland photos. Then I'll smile like an idiot whenever I start to imagine Jaejin's scene of saying 'hwaiting!' to the camera(which is indirectly, ME.) then I'll have the motivation to do work. I know I so should stop talking about Jaejin, Jaejin, And Jaejin. And oh. Jaejin. Because I know it's gonna cause more readers of mine to run away :'(. And because I GOTTA START DOING MY HISTORY SBQ. I can't believe my Oral is just tomorrow. My heart's beating like it will never beat ever again whenever that cross my mind. I need ice cream badlyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm getting dependent on ice creams to cool myself down. This ain't good. Okay I shall stop talking crap. I'm gonna try to cool myself down before my heart jump out from my mouth. LOL. Bye!

Because little things you said still affect me a lot, Whether it's directly or indirectly.