I hate it when someone mention the name of a person I'm trying hard to forget.


CLARA'S DARKEST SECRET.
I'm tooooooo nice, I blanko some un-disclosable stuffs. ;)

11 July.
Two more days to Olevels oral, Ahhhhhhhhhh. I can scream in grief right now. I ain't prepared or anything. Let's speak in Chinese starting from today. But I'm still gonna blog in English anyway. My stupid laptop doesn't have Chinese writer. Ugh. Time flew past fast in school today, I hope everyday would be like this. I love trigooooo, Haha. Ahem. Sorry, I'm driven mad by Jingwei. HER RETARDED SONGS OMGGGGGGGG. Nightmare. Haha. Just kidding. Anyway, I'm just really happy today, For I don't know what reason. I feel excited for every single thing. Well, Except oral at least. OKAY, I'LL STOP STRESSING MYSELF. And for the sake of not letting you waste your time reading this lame and serve-no-purpose-at-all post, I'm gonna end here. Stay tune, AND FORMSPRING ME TYVM. Please don't view and run. It hurts me :'(. HAHAHAHAHA. KIDDING. :P

Anyway, Everyone seems to be down these days. This is why I always call July the 'loss love month', Because whenever it hits July everyone would be down due to Bgr. Don't ask me why, I've no idea too. But well, CHEER UP EVERYONE! Qidi's always here, (L)(L)(L). :D

Get out of my life. Before I get desperate one day and start planning how to murder you. My world doesn't revolve around you so stop taking control of my life. What makes you think that I should report to you where I am or what am I doing. Stop being ridiculous. You were a good friend to me, But you ruined everything and now you're nothing. Go ahead, Smack yourself/run a thousand kilometers/starve yourself/drown yourself/whatever you're using to threaten me to reply you. Go ahead. I've learned that it's nothing big shit. I'm done living for you. I don't think all this while of being your good friend is not enough for me to be cruel this once. I won't feel guilty. I won't feel sorry for you. My formspring and phone and msn did nothing wrong to deserve those rubbish from you. AND THIS IS MY FREAKING LIFE SO JUST SHUT UP.