13 July.
I feel the fatigue in myself. Both physically and mentally. Obviously I flunked my Olevel oral. Sometimes my sixth sense can just be so true. School was fine, I was feeling crazy inside me all day long because of the thought of oral. But well, Recess made me laughed like mad. All the ma ling shu and po tie tou stuffs. Haha. Left at 1.20pm and headed for oral. The room was like so silent when I was inside that my heartbeat sound was so loud. Screwed it badly. But nevermind.. One burden's down and there's six more to go. I would bite my lips, Clench my fist and lift up my head. And continue coping with all those stupid things smacking right to my face. World isn't fair to me but neither it is to anyone. Short post today, Annyeong~.
I wouldn't blame you for anything even though yes, You've caused me so much pain. I should be thankful because you made me stronger and you made it known to me that I shouldn't give my all to anyone. But well, You changed me for the better and now I've better people around me. Much better than you. I understand that all that you did was to protect yourself. It's just that you used me as your shield, That's all..
