الرابع عشر.


I think I look different in photos and in rl. Do I? o.o.

14 July.
Another day with my crazy po tie tous. Clara's influenced by Jingwei's craziness, I feel like dying and breaking down and crying every single time they start singing. LOL. Liping and I had analysed about it. The two most mature ones(Clara and Yingshan) and the emo one(Jingwei) last year, Had became so crazy this year. LOL. I feel so mature now, I bet Liping feels so too. HAHAHAHAHA. ADMIT IT CLARA, YOU'RE BECOMING CHILDISH. Keke. School was fine today, Chinese lesson made me so tired now. O levels listening comprehension next Tuesday, All the best to me! 

The least attractive girl gets the littlest amount of care and praises. But at least when she receive them, She knows they're true and genuine. Whereas the girl who's always in the center of attraction receive so much care and praises, To the extent that she start to find them so untrue. All she could do was to reply with a smile or a nod, Or a 'thankful' Thankyou.   


AND OMG JAEJIN FINALLY APPEAR IN AIRPORT WITH HIS MUSTACHE SHAVED CLEANLY. LOL. ♥