I'm done living for you.



10 July.
I'm into sweet food nowadays. I think I'm sad that's why, Haha. It's said in the magazine! Really not in the mood these days, I'm almost driven mad.. I'm tired. I feel like sleeping and abandoning the whole world. At least just for now. I've been spamming ice cream these days to cool down. I think I'm getting fatter. Ugh. Gotta get some mood to do homework. Don't worry, I won't start crushing them all. Haha. Stay tune, xoxo. :)

Okay, Just stop it already. Stop spamming those hell of shit on my Formspring. I'm not gonna reply them. Stop tying me to him. If I were to say it blunt, What is happening between me and him is none of your business. I know your intention for sending those texts. I know what you would want me to reply you. I hate being what you want me to be. Hello, I've my own character here. Sorry, I understand you too well. Well, At least to me you aren't that kind of a noble person who would just want me to be happy, Even without you. I guess you got too much inspirations from dramas, Didn't you. Stop saying that you understand me. That's simply the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, I would've laugh one whole day about it sarcastically. You only know me for what I chose to show you, Get it. And in case you're wondering, I'm not a little bit proud that you're sticking to me. I wouldn't go around saying 'Omg, You know (yourname) is clinging onto me regardless of the girls around him' like how you want me to. Because no, I don't need you. Don't think so highly of yourself, Those girls are just blind to set their eyes and heart on you. I wouldn't take you just because you're a good catch. I don't take that rubbish into consideration. Whoever I infatuated/is infatuating/will be infatuating on is none of your business. Stop sticking your ass into it. It'll just never be you.