He thinks he's a player, But he doesn't know I'm the coach.


(L).

9 July.
Haiiiiiiiiiiiii. I'm super tired omg. Tuition in the morning. I tell you uh, One guy who looked 90% like Taecyeon sat beside me in the bus. I had my head down all the way till my stop for I-don't-know-what reason. LOL. The remaining 10% of difference is that he doesn't have abs like Taecyeon and he's shorter. The moment I saw him I thought of Liping immediately, o.o. HAHA. Bpp after tuition to get some books. Saw Chicken and Penguin, That two animals go out together hahahahaha. Headed to greenridge for my lovely fries. I was driven mad by the stupid weather plus I was carrying three stupid books. Ugh. Reached home and immediately showered. Sudden decision to head for Fareast with Ronnehkorh. Changed into heels and headed out. I wore my mum's blouse today and it's super nice. But I forgot to bring my camera out so no zilian pics, :(. Next time okay? I'll show off. HAHAHA. Today wasn't a very good day to shop, Weather's like 400 degrees and we have to travel by bus. Headed back from Fareast at 7. Saw Darling below my block and had a short chat. I'm dying okay, But I'm not gonna sleep early tonight. I've to finish my Dreamhigh and watch Jiayoumeile at night. Then I'll go get my ticket for entrance to my dreamland at 11.01pm. BYE! :D


Yi qian zou guo na li shi, xin li hai hui yin yin zuo tong. Ke shi xian zai, yi jing mei gan jue le. Yin wei ni, wo bian de hao bu liao jie zi ji. Yi jing guo le zen me jiu, ke shi, wei shen me mei dang wo xiang qi ni, xin li hai shi you zhong suan suan de zi wei?