Because I'm HJW's since 17th June.
我们正在热恋中, Keke! ♥
29 July.
School's awesome today because it ends at 12.20pm. Senja grand for Bubbletea and Bpp with Darling Clara and Liping. Ran back to Jelapang within five minutes and perspired like hell. Fetched Lixuan and headed home. I was complaining alot to Lixuan about my mum leaving her to me and that I ran here and I was perspiring alot and I hate it. Then she said, 'Jiejie, Bu yong jing la, Deng yi xia wo bang ni ma mama ok?'. Translation: It's okay sister. I'll help you scold mama later on. LOL I was laughing like mad. But I was touched so I acted cute like she did and said, "Okay!" with a sad face. HAHAHA. She's asleep now so I'm gonna have my lunch. Toodles! ^^v.
Why can't you miss me like how I miss you? Must I always wait for a week on your off day so that you can text me? I don't understand, Why can't you text me on days when you have classes? Sorry if I'm desperate but I'm insecure because you're not mine. If you like me too, Tell me. If you don't, Just don't text me ever again. Don't call me sweetie, Don't say you want to buy me a hearty breakfast, Don't say you want to send me to school, Don't say you wish you could unload some of my stress, Don't say that you kind of want to see me, Don't say you miss me. Don't be so sweet to me. Because I'll only fall deeper and I don't even know if you'll be there to catch me.
MYLOVELYBABY. ♥
