Because I love the way you call me sweetie, ♥


Now, Have a little bit of Minhwan. I've been neglecting this cute little fellow for quite a long period of time. So sorry. ♥

28 July.
School was boring and tiring today. I seriously wonder where Darling and Clara get their energy from, LOL. Maybe they got from me that I'm so listless. Hm. Didn't have a good night sleep ystd, I swear I'd never try to watch horror movies ever again. Today is a day to rest early like at 8pm so that my dark eye circles will fly away from me soon. I'm so tired right now that I might fall alseep suddenly so do pardon me for late replies. 

Oh. Jaejin just tweeted in Chinese like five minutes ago. Woohoo~. Jiayou baby, At the same time I'll do my very best to learn Korean so that we will not have language boundaries when we get married in the future. HAHAHAHA.

I miss you, too. It's just that I didn't dare to tell. ♥