30 July.
Ystd night I dreamed that I reached 17 and I'm in Ngee ann poly(too much thoughts of him, I guess.) and I tried out make-up. I've my favourite-but-can-never-get-the-permission-from-my-mother eyeliner on and all the other stuffs. Then I turned into a slut, o.o. I mean like, Obviously I became pretty. Then guys would be all over me and stuff. Then I became slutty, Then all my girlfriends leave me(*cries). Then I'm a lonely girl. LOL. Well, Too much of girls' books I guess. Have been borrowing them from library, Didn't know it affected me so much for me to have a dream. It was like, A nightmare? I guess I'll never try make-up so soon. o.o I wouldn't want to turn into a slut. Neither do I want all my friends to leave me. HAHAHAHA.
Okay. I didn't attend tuition today. I'm not a bad girl, It's just that I don't want to do the same thing over and over again. Weather's so hotttttttttt today. I bet the reason is Jonghun, (Benjamin inspired me to say this). LOLLL. I'm in love with 4minute's songs, They're so coooool omg (Y). Life's a bore yet I would rather stare at the wall instead of doing my homework. Eesh.
"Girls get desperate over boys like how boys are over girls. It's just that they never show." -Samanthawongmylovelygirlfriend♥.
- The perfect boyfriend calls or texts you to check on you if you're alright when you don’t reply him within awhile.
- The perfect boyfriend remembers monthsaries, Your birthday and Valentine's day.
- The perfect boyfriend is afraid to lose you.
- The perfect boyfriend brings you home and introduces you to his parents, Not his bed.
- The perfect boyfriend stays up and make sure you fall asleep before he goes to sleep.
- The perfect boyfriend treats you like his everything.
- The perfect boyfriend notices you're sad without you telling him.
- The perfect boyfriend protects you from people who gossip or spread rumours about you.
- The perfect boyfriend hugs his girlfriend and says i love you whenever he sees her.
- The perfect boyfriend respects you.
- The perfect boyfriend buys you things you like because he feels like it, Not because it's a special event.
- The perfect boyfriend doesn’t exist.
- Cr: Tumblr.
You're kinda, basically, pretty much, sort of always, On my mind. Because everything simply just reminds me of you.
