I still can't put down my pride and take the initiative to text you first. I wouldn't say I can't wait for your next text because I can. But you just have no idea how torturing it is to wait for someone's text for so many days. You have no idea how would I feel that my phone's ringing with messages every time but none was from yours. You have no idea.
Okay. I feel so ashamed of myself. I can't believe I'm doing all these. I mean like, LOL, I, Tiewqidi, Am going crazy over a guy who is neither my idol nor my boyfriend. Not that I'm of high class position or what. I can't believe I'm hurting my pride like that. Whatever, Life goes on.
Am not gonna seek anymore attention with my stupid posts. I'm gonna be happy. Whether fake or real, I won't even know for myself. Stop asking, I'm not that stupid to tell who is it. Thanks for your concern, Anyway.
Seunghyun wants a girlfriend, LOL. @chungxuan I'll be desperate enough to throw myself at you if you were Jaejin or Jonghun. HAHAHAHAHAHA~. But I still love you, Though. :D
Oh.
I have a major crush on Jonghun. That.. Perfect little creature. ♥ (BUT BABY, I STILL LOVE YOU OKAY!)
@saico011 @skullhong @FtDrMH1111 @FtGtJH @chungxuan Thank you for being the reason I live for and the reason I laugh and smile and be happy for. Things were always better with you guys existing on this planet. *Mwacks. ♥
