Mummy helped me do my temporary curls ystd! Yayyyy, I'm a happy girl. :D
P.S. Look @ my fatty bro's ^^v sign behind at the last pic, HAHAHA~.
School's torturing my body and soul. Ugh, Lessons are so dry to me right now. But CT2's approaching at a fast rate and I must concentrate. Not letting any stupid juvenile useless stuffs affect me. I know it's hard, But I know I'll pull it through too. I need my brain for exams, Not my heart anyway. I love all my friends. They make me forget about unhappy stuffs and laugh like some crazy bitch. ♥
Third day. Are you busy or you don't even bother about me at all? I miss you, I can't help it. Freak. Why am I so pathetic?
When I was young,
My mommy said I would meet a prince when I grow up.
I grew up and told Mommy,
There are no princes around.
Life is not a fairytale,
But I'm still loving every minute of it.
With, Or without a prince.
A happy little girl, Is what I strive to be.



