I'm becoming more and more like those guys who're desperate and it's scaring me. Alot. I don't want to be irritating annoying and pathetic like them. All I want is to talk to you. I'm still wondering why every single time you suddenly have to go. Is it that our conversation was boring you? Why can't we continue texting even when you're going out with your friends? When would you have the urge to dial my number again? Because I kind of.. Miss hearing your voice..
What tortures me the most is that everyone seems to notice me, Except the one who matters the most..
/Edited @ 1.51pm.
Back from tuition. Sorry people, I've become so childish. I can't think properly neither can I think straight. Sorry for worrying you guys, Sorry for being childish, Sorry for giving short replies, Sorry for showing attitude. I've no idea what's wrong with me. I feel so stupid right now. My headaches are killing me. Just bear with my stupid juvenile posts. I'll be back with a wide retarded smile soon.