One word to describe: Stalin. HAHAHAHAHAHA~.
21 July.
Annyeong~. *Wink. I hate Thursdays because it's the longest day. But well, It's over and there's 7 days to enjoy before the agony comes again. I got a cut on my thigh, I don't know what stupid thing caused it. But it's itching right now. I'm trying my best not to scratch, If not there'll be another scar on my pig trotters. Hm, I'm thinking of heading to town with my honeys tmrw, I miss Stef and her jokes so much. And right now I really think I need to laugh. LOL. Alright, I'm ending here, Annyeong ^^.
Throughout my life I've always been afraid of losing people I love. Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone out there who's afraid of losing me. Don't blame me if I leave. I leave not because I want to. I leave because you left first..
I wonder if you still think about me, I wonder if I still cross your mind.
I wonder how are you doing now, I miss you..
/Edited @ 5.24pm.
Baby, Please, Do eat more. I'm begging you right now. Every single time I see your latest photo you're getting skinnier and skinnier. It hurts me and I'm serious. You've no idea how much my heart ached for you whenever I see your photos. You must seriously take care of your body.. Chubbier you looks cuter. I don't care if you want to be manly sexy or hot or whatever. I love you for who you are and not how you look. I don't need those abs. I just need you.

