Something tells me you're sweet. Can I have a sample?


Retarded shot of me when doing Chinese essay. :D

20 July.
LOL I can't stop laughing at my own photo, Hahahaha. I can't believe I'm actually posting it. Look at the dark eye circles, Ohmaigawd. x.x, All the things I sacrificed for school and Os. School was fine today, EMath squeezed all my energy dry. I'm gonna  MIA from all communication ways today after my post, Msn and phone and whichever. I'm using this opportunity where I've only a little homework to concentrate on doing things I've not done for a long time. Today, It's gonna be just me.. And my love. :)

Grow up. How old are you already? If you both are going play your childish 'getting-me' game and bet that whoever gets me is the winner, Drop that idea. Not that I care. It's just that, Both of you will lose. :)

Heartbeat.

STOP BEING SO ATTRACTIVE, YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME & I CAN'T TAKE IT. 
Baby, Is it time you return me my heart? Stop stealing it away :@.