HAPPY30THBIRTHDAY, MR IVAN LEE. ^^



22 July.
I hate feeling this way. Whenever I see your text, My stomach goes all weird and I'll not be able to swallow anything down my throat. Okay, Maybe this is good because I can go on diet but whatever. I know I shouldn't fall for you, I know it's just infatuation and it wouldn't last. But I can't help it. I feel like I'm turning into a bitch, I'm turning into stranger to myself. I don't even know what I'm doing right now. I tried to counsel myself like I always do but I realise everything still revolves around you. I'm stuck. I don't know which way to go. I want you in my life but I want you to get out of it too. I know I can't hide it anymore but I wouldn't want to make a wrong choice. Okay, I know I must stop contradicting myself. But stop making me confused. I need a break. A break from myself. A break from you. A break from our conversations. A break from everything.



NEWS: Shortly after BEAST’s ‘Rainy Days’ was rated R by the MOGEF, rumors have circulated online that FT Island’s songs would be next. Fortunately for now, no FT Island song has been found on the official list. But Korea’s online market AUCTION has recently marked FT Island’s two titles as adult content. Anyone under the age of 19 are not allowed to purchase following titles from the website.

QIDI: Okay. So now what. Three Ftisland songs are rated R? Anyone under the age of 19 are not allowed to listen to them? Okay, So whoever said that. Tell me right now. What the hell is wrong with their lyrics? I mean, Lovelovelove, If I had you, Missing you were great songs. They were talking about a girl leaving them. What rated R?! They don't even have any inappropriate words like what Ladygaga's songs contain. And please, Ladygaga's songs ain't even rated R. I mean like, Can you guys stop it? I'm tired of everything. Fans critising them and all these whatever rubbish. You affecting their Asia tour and wtf I wouldn't be able to hear Missing you live in S'pore at Sep/Oct? Screw you guys, Screw you. Stop smashing my dreams like that. Stop smashing their dreams. Do you have any idea how much time they spent on writing the lyrics and composing the songs? YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA. And now they don't even have the rights to perform these songs live. Whatever okay, Whatever. I'll send this letter to Ftisland saying that they can do whatever they want and not care about you stupid faggots. Stop creating troubles and problems for them. Nobody gave you the rights to do this to them. Stop cutting my heart and let it bleed to dry. I mean like, Okay if you say Hongki and Jonghun and Jaejin and Minhwan and Seunghyun's too sexy, I can understand that. BUT HELLO. ARE YOU BLIND OR ARE YOU DEAF? Or are you just sick in your brain? Oh come on, I don't believe you find the lyrics sick. I bet you've sicker stuffs in your head. Okay I admit that Hongki's sometimes pervertic but he doesn't put that into the songs he sang right? How can their songs ever be rated R-19. THEY'RE A BUNCH OF CUTE TODDLERS. They're all mine so stop it before I'll go slap you hard on your face like some outraged mother whose sons got bullied. Stop making me scream my heads off. I'm begging you. Just let everything goes smoothly. I wouldn't promise I won't do anything stupid if these continues. Oh and, You mean Minhwan can't listen to his own songs? LOL wtfreak, You're kidding me aren't you. HAHAHAHAHA.

Screw today. Everything's not going right.