容忍的人其实并不笨, 只是宁可对自己残忍. ♥


(L).

8 July.
IT'S FRIDAY! Like finally omg. School was okay today, Poa and EMath was rather fun. I'm gonna start speaking in Chinese starting from today. I feel the stress and tension coming near. I hope I wouldn't speak like some non-chinese speaking Chinese on Wednesday. My goal today is to finish watching Dreamhigh. Samdong ahhhhhhhhhhh, Omg. His smile is fatal. ><

My Jaejin's getting skinnier and tanner. I'm okay with the tanner part. But, It seems that they're having lesser time to eat now and I'm getting really worried. Ugh. If this is the case I would rather they don't release albums so fast and hold lesser concerts. FNC's boss, AT LEAST GIVE THEM SOME HOLIDAY RIGHT? Celebrities are humans too. And omg, Didn't you see my poor Baby's restless eyes? You better let them rest or I'll kidnap you and starve you for a month and force you to run 500km everyday. Don't. Try. Me. >:[

Thanks for everything, I love you. (L)


/Edited @ 8.05pm.  
On G-Music’s sales chart, the largest CD sales chart in Taiwan, for the week of June 24th to June 30th, FT Island grabbed the number 1 spot for the Korean and Japanese sales charts with 29% of the total J-Pop and K-Pop sales. Additionally, FT Island also grabbed the number 1 spot on the Combo chart, which combines the sales of all albums from all countries and genres. The group accounted for 8.1% of the total sales, beating out the popular Lady Gaga and Jam Hsiao. On ezPeer’s weekly singles chart, FT Island managed to grab the number 1 and number 3 spots with “Hello Hello” and “Confession”. On its weekly albums chart, the group ranked 1st for its first week on the chart.

Sorry, I have the urge to show off this. Hahaha. GOOD JOB LOVELIES! LOVEYA. ♥

>Continue, 'Cause copying me only shows me that I'm cooler than you. Copy all you want, You can never beat the original. And he'll never like you.