FTISLAND-SPAMS POST, YOU CAN IGNORE IF YOU WANT, I COULDN'T STOP POSTING.
15 JULY.
HELLO EVERYBODY. I'M VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY LOVELIES ARE CURRENTLY IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS ME, OMG. JEALOUS RIGHT, OVERSEAS FANS?! MUAHAHAHA. I CAN'T STOP SMILING TODAY AT THE THOUGHT OF JAEJIN ROAMING ABOUT S'PORE, LOL. AND GOODMORNINGBOB IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! (Y). ISN'T THAT JUST THE BEST NEWS EVER? OHMAIGAWD. ANYWAY, THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED MUCH ON MSN YSTD NIGHT BECAUSE I THINK I WAS TOTALLY INSANE. WAIT. NOT I THINK. I MEAN, I AM INSANE. KEKE. THIS WEEKEND'S GONNA BE RATHER BUSY AND OCCUPIED FOR ME, BUT WELL AT LEAST I CAN DRESS UP AND HEAD OUT. ALRIGHT, I'M ENDING HERE RIGHT NOW. HEADING DOWN TO MEET MY BELOVEDS VERY SOON. PEOPLE PLEASE REVIVE MY FORMSPRING, TYVM. :D
THIS IS NOT INAPPROPRIATE. I MEAN LIKE, S'PORE'S SO HOT COMPARED TO SEOUL RIGHT. IT'S NORMAL FOR GUYS TO BE TOPLESS ANYWAY.
(Sorry, I have to clarify. If not some pig's gonna accuse me again.)
Lovelies, I bet you guys are either having lunch/practicing right now. Use this chance to eat more okay! Especially Baby, I looked at your past photos and I realised you'd really slimmed down alot. It's like your face already ao jing qu le you know :(. And I don't really mind if you guys become some fat piggies, I don't need you guys to starve yourselves and over-tire yourselves just to let me see those muscles of yours, LOL. Grab this opportunity to get S'pore's delicacies. Don't make me fly to Conrad hotel(I'm controlling myself so hard not to right now) and start stuffing food into your mouths. HAHA. And Seunghyun, Thanks so much for your Goodmorningbob video ystd night. You made me burst into laughter when I was about to break down because of my filings. Thank you so much, I love you :3. You guys are so near yet so far, It's like tearing my heart pieces by pieces every single moment :(. But well, I'll be an obedient fan looking forward for your Asiatour in S'pore and I reallyreally hope you guys can stay longer next time. I promise I'll meet you guys live, One day. I hope you had a great night sleep at Conrad hotel(we spent our nights in the same country you know omg. HAHAHAHA) and all the best for your performance today! Give it all your best because I'm right here waiting for fancams. Charm die all those people there and make it known to all that you guys need not dance to be sexy. Burn their eyes, Make them faint, Make them wow, With your sexiness. I love you honeys. ♥
/Edited @ 5.48pm. @chungxuan Seunghyun, I'm glad you love Singapore because I do too. But you know.. I love you more. STOP TWEETING STUFFS THAT'LL MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU. UGH. @FtGtJH CAN YOU JUST WEAR THAT ROBE AND GO UP TO THE STAGE? Guys, Stop making me want to fly to Conrad hotel and join you boys in your rooms. This. Is. Not. Inappropriate. At. All. I'm going mad. I feel like plucking all my hair off. I have the urge. I want to hear Jaejin's voice. I want to see his smile. I just want him right now. I can't believe wtfreak am I doing here. All my five guys have took selcas in S'pore to show their lovefor me and I'm freaking sitting in front of my laptop going to pluck out all my hair. Wtf?
/Edited @6.59pm. @FtGtJH What's your purpose of tweeting your location on a S'pore's map :(? YOU KNOW I CAN FLY THERE RIGHT NOW OMG. I know you want me to. But I can't.. :'(
/Edited @ 5.48pm. @chungxuan Seunghyun, I'm glad you love Singapore because I do too. But you know.. I love you more. STOP TWEETING STUFFS THAT'LL MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU. UGH. @FtGtJH CAN YOU JUST WEAR THAT ROBE AND GO UP TO THE STAGE? Guys, Stop making me want to fly to Conrad hotel and join you boys in your rooms. This. Is. Not. Inappropriate. At. All. I'm going mad. I feel like plucking all my hair off. I have the urge. I want to hear Jaejin's voice. I want to see his smile. I just want him right now. I can't believe wtfreak am I doing here. All my five guys have took selcas in S'pore to show their love
/Edited @6.59pm. @FtGtJH What's your purpose of tweeting your location on a S'pore's map :(? YOU KNOW I CAN FLY THERE RIGHT NOW OMG. I know you want me to. But I can't.. :'(
Don't keep putting yourself down. Don't say you've nothing you could give me.
You may see yourself as nothing compared to other people;
But in my eyes, You're everything they'll never be.




