Forever with you? /Laughs. I'm sorry I think I'm too busy for that.



16 July.
Annyeong~. Today's a tiring day, Had tuition in the morning which completely drained my brain juice dry. Daddy drove me to Jp for shopping with Mummy. I bought like so many stuffs, A bright pink schoolbag stationery shorts and a lot more. They all start with S, o.o. Okay, I know that was lame. WHATEVER. Haha. Daddy couldn't make me stop laughing today. I swear his laugh is the most contagious one ever. It sounds like a horse.. Or is it a pig? HAHAHAHA. I'm waiting for Zhiting's reply omg. Gonna sleep very soon, After I watch Meilejiayou. That's all, KEEP MY FORMSPRING ALIVE! :)

JUST WATCHED FTISLAND'S FANCAMS. OMG YOU AWESOME LITTLE BASTARDS. YOU MUST STOP MAKING ME SCREAM AT MY LIFELESS LAPTOP. I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH SEUNGHYUN SO MUCH. THAT LOVELY WEIRDY BOBBY CUTIE. ♥ BABY'S BLONDE GOT WEIRDER BUT WHO CARES I STILL LOVE HIM THE MOST. ♥ JONGHUN LOOKS SO SEXY IN THAT PANTS OH GOD I CAN NOSEBLEED FROM IT. ♥ I CAN'T REALLY SEE MINHWAN BUT WELL I KNOW HE'S BEING COOL BEHIND HIS DRUM SET. ♥ AND HONGKI OMG, I WISH I WAS THERE TO SEE YOUR BUTT SHAKE :(. I KNOW YOUR BUTT AIN'T VERY NICE BUT WHATEVER, I LOVE IT. ♥ I KNOW I'M OBSESSED BUT I DON'T CARE. LOVE YOU BABIES, TAKECAREEEEEEEE~!♥ Mwack. :$

Being a girl, You either be a slut to girls or be a bitch to boys. You can't possibly satisfy both. Only if anyone understands what I mean. Sigh.

/Edited at 9.30pm.
I couldn't control my tears. I'm so proud of you lovelies. Enough said. You know I love you. Wait. Can I give you five a congratulation hug? Wait. Can I give a kiss instead? Okay. I shan't continue further.
♥♥♥

Well, I can act stupid and act like I believe in your lies.
But I just want you to know that I hate people treating me like an idiot and keep feeding me with lies just because I 'BELIEVE' in them.
You're taking your pride too high;
You think you're a hero, I think you're simply an asshole.