还记得你说你爱我的时候, 星空下有温柔的微风..



17 July.
Lot1 with Zhiting and Jingwei for Hmt project. It ended so much earlier than I thought. Which is a good thing I guess! :>. I have to change my habit of spamming ice cream whenever I'm in a bad mood. This is gonna add stress on my weighing scale. Ugh. I think I'm becoming more and more bitchy these days. Sorry people, I'll be naise when my mood become better. Sorry for having to stand my stupid attitude.

"Sometimes the girl who seems the happiest is the saddest inside her. Because nobody ever notice anything wrong with her and she'll have to act like nothing happened and continue smiling even though, Inside her she's dying every single second". -Stef's pm.

What do you do if the boy who's got your hand, Isn't the one who has your heart? July.. Is really a bgr problem month. Ugh wtfreakkkkk. Don't ask what happened because I won't say. I'll handle this myself like I've always did. I'm a strong girl. Zero sarcasm. HAHA.

Yes you're worth it. Screw what everybody else says.


SORRY I HAVE TO POST THIS.
Translation: SINGAPORE. (LOOK AT THAT CUTE MUSCLE OMG.) We had so much fun while we were here. :)
Omg Sexyhoney, I'm glad to hear that. I'm wondering if you had so much fun that you five took selcas for me. Joking. For Singapore fans. HAHA. I look forward to September/October. I'll watch my spendings. I would rather not eat for 2-3months. Love you babies, I'll see you guys live soon. Muack. ♥