18 July.
Annyeong~. Today's PE lesson was great! Has been so long since I've last enjoyed perspiring, Haha! Heading straight into aircon room right after PE caused my slight fever now and my throat got worse from all the screamings :(. Headed to auditorium in the morning for Nizaijiongshenme filming. It was.. Cool I would say. Haha. But today 3C's more cool, We like wore our bright yellow class tee and you can spot your classmate in one look. Supa orsum okeh ^^. Keke. I'm gonna sleep really early today and recover tmrw. Today was a torture because my mum cooked good food but I can't eat them. Ughhhhhhhh.
Well. Hey bitch. So much so that I would liked you to go home and fuck yourself, I wouldn't. (Congrats, You just received my third f word of year 2011). Well, After much time of analysing all your posts I realise you're rather pathetic. I mean like, You waste so much time viewing Kpop idols and look at them so close to realise all those.. Stuffs? It's like you're so lonely and empty inside you that you have to insult celebrities to live on your life. Oh, Do you by chance, Failed in an audition to be an idol? So sorry to dig out your hurtful past if it's true :(. Celebrities are human too. Nobody is perfect, I doubt you're that nobody either. I bet your face and body look too sorry that you've been searching for perfection all this while. And please, All the reasons you gave for hating Kpop is just ridiculous. Anyone who ever find it true either ate up their own brains or choked on their eyeballs. And hm, What about Jonghun? Did your brain got stucked by candies(I'm trying to be nice) and didn't know how to insult him because he's too perfectsexyhot? You got a problem when people who looks ugly, You have a problem when people get plastic surgeries. Hello, It takes money and courage to actually have surgery on your face/body. I bet you have none of that. They're not called a band? Then you are called one? LOL. Snsd and Superjunior don't have talents? Yunho's dance and Jonghyun's voice are annoying? I can laugh one whole day about your posts sarcastically. Oh, And what's wrong with looking like Chinese? You just made my day, Does Jaejin really look like Chinese? Oh tyvm, It'll increase the chance of my parents accepting Jaejin because he doesn't look different from Chinese :D. Lastly, Do get a life. I'll look forward to your posts. Thank you for the entertainment. :)
I'm here to help you gain some popularity. >http://kpopfaggot.tumblr.com/. People, Visit it, Click your kpop idol band. You'll understand.

