“Whatever it is, If there is something good about it, There must be something bad too. Let’s not do regrettable acts by simply jumping into conclusion about things." -Jaejin.


LOOK. AT. MY. FACE.
HAHAHAHAHA~.

26 July.
Look at my post title. Aw, Ain't Baby wise? :'3. HAHA, School was fine today. I know I say this everyday, But you don't expect me to call school fun, Right? Left. Alright. I'm getting back all my humour, LOL. That's good! Hm, There's seriously nothing to post about. Life is so boring. I've a sad life. Wait. I don't even have a life. Wake up, Wash up, Go school, Study study study, Chitchat chitchat chitchat, Go crazy go crazy go crazy, Go home, Shower, Lunch, Stalk Ftisland, Start screaming at Ftisland's photos, Blog, Msn, Shower, Slack, Do homework, Sleep. These are what my life revolves around. Boring? Sigh, I know :(. OH, THERE'S SOMETHING TO SHARE. Mrchang showed us horror movie today :(. It's like 100% confirm I'll have nightmare today already :(. Ugh. I'm gonna beg my mum to sleep with me tonight.

Fifth day. Your life seems to be fine without me, Doesn't it? Sometimes I hope I'd never ever met you. No, I just hope I had never ever fall for you. Get out of my heart and my mind, Please.

Stop taking control of my life and me. If you think you can have it your way because I'm softhearted and nice to you, You're wrong. Well, I was just being very kind. I thought it was okay to be friends but in the end history repeats itself. I blame no one but myself for being too softhearted and naive. But for now, I'm not going to be a nice person who takes all your rubbish anymore. Like HELLO? I can't even have an infatuation? Lol. You're neither my husband nor boyfriend. Wait. You ain't even my good friend. All these are just. Simply ridiculous? Stop being so possessive or I'll leave again. Stop turning me into a bad person for God's sake. I hate being mean but circumstances force me to. You, Force me to.

Ronnehkorh, I got your candies and little note. Thanks for everything, I love you. ♥

MYLOVELYBABY.