3 March.
Today I'll be blogging about a rather serious topic, Which is to drop Hcl or not. I'm in such a deplorable state right now I swear. All along I've not realise that Hcl cannot replace my English marks if I am going to polytechnic. I know it's rather early, But I have to make my decision fast.
So this is the case. If I'm heading to polytechnic, My english grade can not be replaced by my Hcl grade, And even though I'm taking Hcl, There would not be a case where I can deduct 2 points from my O Levels grade. People might think that, 'Well but if you're going to JC, You don't have to take Chinese for the first year'. But if I'm going to poly, I'm taking Business course which doesn't have Chinese as well.
And to this point. I'm rather confident I'm not going to a JC. Firstly, Humanities is of a very high priority in JC. And please, My humanities suck. Secondly, If I'm going to JC and I can't make it to go a University, I don't have a piece of certificate at all. How am I supposed to work? Thirdly, I'm absolutely not confident that I can handle the stress in JC. Then everything that happened during Primarysix would come to haunt me all over again, Doing stuffs that I shouldn't do. Fourthly, I would want to start work as soon as possible. Earn enough money/get a rich husband so that I can get my own house by 30. Not that I hate my house or my family, But I seriously have to learn to be independence. I know it sounds selfish but everytime my mum requests me to help her with the housework, Not my father, Nor my brother. And I'll be like, 'So this house is not theirs?'. There would also be many conflicts between me and my family once I start working. Trust me, I know myself and my family well. Way to well. Crap. In addition, I'm always the youngest in my family and friends. People all would give in to me and I'd cultivated this habit of 'everyone should give in to me' and 'I'm always right because I'm the youngest'. Such a bitch, I know. This is why I need to be independent.
Okay, After all my stupid idiotic craps. I need comments. Should I drop Hcl? All my friends around me are asking me to, All the adults around me are asking me not to. And they both couldn't provide me with a reason I'm satisfied with. Wah freak. Is this life?
