The awesomest bitch.


 Mai awesomest Baby. (L)

4 March.
Hi humans, This is my 200th post. I'm using my mum's laptop and it's super tiny and cause many typos. Got back my Ss results today, Got distinction but I'm not happy about it. It's like, They anyhow mark the paper. When the teacher went through about it before we got back our paper, I was rather confident that I'm going to fail. And I actually got a distinction. But well, As my mum says, 'The teacher didn't gave you the mark for distinction, You complain; The teacher gave you the mark for distinction, You also not happy. Teachers very kelian leh', So I shan't complain about it anymore. Ms Yati told us to get History results after school, We all waited for like 30 mins then she said she'd something on. Yingshan that crazywoman and I were chatting like there's no tomorrow. I love chatting with her, There's never ending laughter. Haha. Will be missing quite a lot of lessons next week, Hope I could catch up. Hwachong, Here I come. :D

And oh freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I saw Jonghun attending a press conference for his upcoming drama on Tumblr. It's driving me crazy, You know you know you know.